Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Shady out

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SlimShady, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Okay but less adress the elephant in the room straight on.

The thing is that we lost both slim and rus now and it's getting very worrying for me personally honestly. To clarify I would like to say the following. I am also in doubts for like a long time now as if I should personally stay or go and it started from an incident which I will touch upon a little later.

I am staying for now just because I remember how people were leaving one by one it almost seemed hour after hour and we still have not fully recovered from this to complete degree. And I do remember punisher also staying along with guys like slim, rus etc. So I do want to at the end of the day support punisher and this current leadership at this time, but it's clear we are hitting some of more dangerous territory again. Here is what I say.

First I feel betrayed till this time over what leadership/punisher did in the mapcycle discussion. I was humiliated to see that not only he took away my forum admin, my staff, but also shut me up for a day and besides that acted condascending. I warned him that it is COMPLETELY clear that people want to allow custom maps on our server and if we take away two fragin friends meaning Sylumini and Neoxen we will quickly find out that the actual vote ended in 11 on 5 for custom maps which I saw coming mile away. I feel I should have been trusted with the job completely as I was listening to everyone suggestions and even after me and storm had a bad argument I still took a listen to him and his rational suggestions and took them in. I am still disgusted that punisher snubbed me like that and flexed his muscles at me like I am some kind of a bum. If I was entrusted with this job then it meant I could handle it completely without no guidance from above as I would listen to everyone and make rational decisions with it. Ofc I quit by saying I do not want to expend my energy on endless arguments anymore as punisher doubted my ability to act in benefit for the clan.

Second Malina should have remained in charge of social media and Aria just added as like additional social media admin in some places like whatsapp group etc, but not like her superior. Malina was far more active on forums and on the servers and social media AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME than Aria. Now make no mistake about it, Aria deserves a leadership position in our clan FOR SURE! SHE IS AMAZING! BUT SO IS MALINA FRIGGIN AMAZING! I think overall being promoted to a leader is very deserved by Aria. But how it was done did not account for Malina hard work and dedication. I think promotion could been done in a way that both Malina and Aria would be happy. And now ofc we do also have tensions between them two as well, at least that's what I feel, this is not something I talked with both Mal or Aria directly about.

Punisher I think your heart overall is in the right place. But remember that as a leader you serve people here first and foremost. I want you to be better than me as of my time when I was a leader. I was too selfish, plz do not repeat this mistake. I personally come to a point where I am starting to be borderline in staying in this clan or no and now it's your call as well. I do not mean that if you respond to this post in a manner that I won't like I will leave or something, no way. But I do want to see some wiser actions from you man. And I know you got it in you.

#21 Maestro, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Wait what?
    You got muted from the forum?

Second: You did a great job with the cycles before!

Cant agree more on this.

SlimShady and Maestro like this.
  3. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Before the discussion you said that you didn't want your admin responsibilities anymore, thats why admin and staff had been removed.
    I shut us both up for a day, not just you. :)

I muted both me and maestro from the mapcycle topic for a day to take a break and cool off the discussion.

Can't argue with this.

Regarding the rest of the mc discussion, the whole point was wether we allowed custom maps (which you added to the mapcycle) or not allow custom maps. I stood up because i got complaints regarding the custom maps from people, as a bunch of mainly egyptians got kicked of and dropped the traffic at that moment.

I still stand to the same thing as before regarding this. Instead of me being her "superior", aria became her "superior". Pretty much nothing changed regarding what she did. The only thing was that she had to talk to aria instead of me.

A leader gotta show his balls one time or another, usually not liked by a partial of the group but not doing so, will never end up good. Tough decisions sometimes have to be made.

Anyhow not here to discuss stuff.
    Everybody that left had their own reasoning and it's their own decision. If it's anything against me or other events simply talk about it, as not doing so will not improve anything and things will remain the same. After all it's about the clan and this game, If you don't want to be part of anything regarding management or other things like that, simply play the game and don't bother to much about the back-end, or just ignore the posts which you don't find interesting. As a member you don't have the obligation to respond to everything and get involved into everything. Giving your opinion and voice is always appreciated, as long as it's not getting heated.

N008 and Itzcoatl like this.
  4. Medvedik

Medvedik Active Member
    Server Regular

I agree on your post here bukkake. Meine liebe schwester @Malina deserves the promotions but the leadership of HoP is not stable. No offence but if something has to be done about something come i action the same day and don't let it wait what happens alot. If you don't have the time then pass the full login of the server(s) to someone trusted that has the time and the knowledge of server files and settings so it can be fixed as soon it is needed. Also as for me and manny others 1fx is a mod for silver and trust me you will never get it to work properly on gold. 1fx has to stay where it is and that is on silver. Rocmod 2.1c and OSP are actually the best mods you have on gold. On the server that i did put online for HoP is running Rocmod 2.1c and i just only need to change commandline and the server runs OSP mod with clanbase match settings etc. Bukkake it is as you say meine liebe schwester @Malina must also feel betrayed. She does alot for the clan so she deserved promotion. @SlimShady @RUS i understand and respect the decission you both have made. Surely lots of things has to change drastically or HoP is doomed/fucked to succeed to keep going on sof2. Just my oppinion about it.

SlimShady and Malina like this.
  5. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Regarding 1fx, be aware that 1fx Silver and 1fx Gold are completely diffirent. 1fx silver runs RPM mod, 1fx gold runs Rocmod 2.1c. 1fx. is pretty much an extended rocmod 2.1c version and currently stable. We are also running this for about 2 years, with only having issues twice. One at the start which caused damage to be diffirent, and the second recently with server crashes happening after a release.

6. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Blaa blaa blaa guys. Lot of drama gets generated out of nothing. Give The new leaders chance to show what they have.

7. N008

N008 Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Agree with Storm here, these bullshit fights are unneccesary, what's done is done and everyone should move on and simply try their best to keep things going basically.
    I understand some might be frustrated with how things were, happend, and might still occure, but everyone needs to overcome what ever it is that's bothering them in order to focus on keeping this game alive, by traffic, events, and basically good sportsmanship.
    I know I'm sort of a stranger nowdays due to real life, but I still check the forums and see what's going on, honestly people leaving, drama, fights (or more like ego wars) aren't getting us anywhere.

unamed, Stephit, Storm and 1 other person like this.
  8. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

You guys do too much internet.

Now, instead of discussing it, people just leave or throw a tantrum.

9. ScarZ

ScarZ Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Steam Member Clan Member System Operator

Thanks Slim, it's been nice having you around and playing with you, hopefully you stick around and still play on the server....and hopefully I can find some time to get my ass back in the game a bit soon!

Maestro and SlimShady like this.
  10. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Wow... But here we definitely need to say....

[​IMG]

SCARZ IS BACK!!!! TELL THE FRIEND!!!​

Jasper and SlimShady like this.