Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Punisher Sole Leader + Management Job Application!

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Maestro, May 30, 2017.

1. SlimShady

SlimShady Well-Known Member
    S-Admin

Fells like soon we gonna start "Waddle server":D
    [​IMG]

Maestro likes this.
  2. Jasper

Jasper Active Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Lets split and start <HoW> House of Waddle!!

Malina, Maestro, RUS and 1 other person like this.
  3. Malina

Malina VIP
    A-Admin Server Regular Clan Member Social Media Management

Wooooo!!!! I would love it :D

4. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

There seems to have been some miscommunication or misunderstand between Maestro and Me.
    So i'll be repeating this incase others also missed this part.

To make the transition for everybody as smooth and clear as possible, i'll be sending each person a message with information regarding their task.

This information is from What your tasks wil be (which you probably already know), What to do when, how to do it, login details, powers, etc...
    These are mainly tasks previously done by one of the leaders, thus might require some background information to what previously was being discussed etc...

Each task gets it's own section on Management Category where they are able to discuss things with the leaders and others doing the same task.
    You are free to perform your tasks already, if possible ofcourse. However to keep the organisation clear, powers and such will be given lateron. This is mainly for management purposes to not get confused to who already has his powers and who doesn't. Everybody will get theirs at the same time, as that makes it easier for me to recognize any mistakes being made by me or others.

']['ornado and Malina like this.
  5. punisher

punisher Hacker

Management Members may have noticed, that i've added some new topics and a new category to their account. (can be found in the Clan Section).

don't post on those topics, and don't pay to much attention on them for now. I'll be notifying you once they are ready for use.

fragin. likes this.
  6. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Look man I will simply say this and you do on your own accord. I do want to say that all these topics all this stuff is just too complicated. I completely respect what you are trying to do and understand it, but tell me please in all honesty why do social media management who only Malina does need to have a special forum section with like 3-4 topics in there, when it's clear nobody will care about this at all maybe besides you...

Like I completely understand that you want to keep an eye on all of this but this is simply micromanagement and additional bureaucracy with people just wanting to do their duties and not do anything too complicated. I can understand the most complex models in life I do have mental capacity for that, but I also want it all to always come down to simplicity meaning people just are let be and do their jobs lol. Either way do whatever you want I do want to be clear that I do support you man as our leader in full and I do not want to bring any negativity, doubt or drama I said all I wanted to say on this completely. Basically if people who will do the same amount of jobs will not be sysops just like I am, I want you to take away my sysop rank and let me assist HoP as Sadmin as I am done with this rank then. Also I want to be taken out of head admin chat as I don't have to add anything more to HoP policies nor our strategical direction. If you leave me an admin on forum it will be your decision as well. You can also take me out of staff on forum as well.

The only things I will do from now on are following:

-HoP youtube AS I WANT TO CREATE A FEW MORE VIDS FOR GREAT PLAYERS OF HOP! @fragin. I will need your help from TIME TO TIME and on all my videos for that you shall be the co-author of all my videos because you will deserve it if you bring me these highlights! I just need your small help bro!

-HoP events and tournaments MK4 IS CUMMING ONE DAY SOONER THAN LATER!

-HoP traffic upliftment

We have a very very shitty traffic to worry about in all honesty. The reality is that some fucking atrocious clans are taking our place and I will do anything in my power like always to bring us over the top! I don't care what cathegory I will be placed, management or whatever, these 3 are my final duties for now, no complications and I am a simple humble S-Admin!

LETS GO!

7. punisher

punisher Hacker

The people who signed up for their task, related the back-end management have received a Personal Message, providing information.

The Leaders & Managment Roles & Responsibilities post will be updated as soon as I've received response from a few other people.

Malina likes this.