Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jor1 Drawing - Photo Manipulation

Discussion in 'Graphics Area' started by punisher, Nov 26, 2016.

1. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

@Storm About the few information. According to my teachers a poster must take your attention (Colors, horrible picture, cute picture, etc...).
    A lot of tekst makes it unattractive, and the image should speak for itself or make them curious to look it up.

But getting attention with a mirror is hard af.

2. Storm

Storm Well-Known Member
    S-Admin Clan Member VIP

Sure, but its not quite that simple. I agree that too much text on initial advertisement is not good, but there could be like further information elsewhere, like website or so on. With product like this, the critical thing to know is it new product about to enter marketplace , or only existing one.

If its new product coming to market Place ( By this I mean new techology never seen before ) there is consumer education process ahead to school the end user why would they need the said product. And that is something that takes lot of money and marketing.

But if its old product like lets say tv ( everybody knows what it is, and there is no need for education process ) you simply need to have better quality/price ratio than your competition. If your product is this one, you dont need so much information on it.

But as I pointed above, there is lot of underlying psychology under marketing, its not all about Graphics ( like your teacher seems to think ), Graphics is very important of course, but its only the surface.

Maestro likes this.
  3. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Can you make it like silent hill or something? OMFG MAN YOU FUCKING ROCK YOUR DESIGNES ARE LIKE THE FUCKING BEST FOR REAL! NO ASSLICKING YOU COMBINE A TECHNITIAN AND AN ARTIST WTF!!!!

EDIT: You have inspired me punisher. I wanted to do a reanactment of Silent Hill 2 scene, I will do it soon on my blog in my video and this your drawing of Jor1 like made me think of Silent Hill. FUCK can you make Jor1 custom map with a fog like Silent Hill etc? :D:D What can you make like silent hill? :D

#23 Maestro, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017