Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FIFA17 Release This week

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Snake.uK, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Snake.uK

Snake.uK Guest

Pre ordered my copy a few months back for PS4 anyone else getting it here? Cant wait for tge journey mode this time round and to see the improved frostbite engine in action.

Played the demo and am a fan of the new corner & penalty system also!.

ChainSaw likes this.
  2. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

I never pre-order as it will only dissapoint, i always wait till it's released and when there are some reviews made for it.

Anyhow brother is gonna buy it on ps4, so we can play some games. :)

I've played nba 2k16 on ps4 and i loved the myplayer storymode, even tho fifa replicated it, i'm stoked to play the journey.
    I also like the new more realistic feel of fifa, corner sytem and penalties rock, Free Kicks however are fuckng hard, as you have to use both sticks at the time while you are holding Square, just feel not right.
    Goalkeepers during a penalty however are acting weird for me on demo, like i was aiming to the right side of the goal once he started running slowly and was nearing the ball, but everytime the goalkeeper just waits untill the ball is being shot and then like 2 seconds later just dives into the corner, i literally only held the ball that went straight into the keepers arms and everything else just went in unless he missed.
    The only thing that i saw that should be made better or smoother.

Still gotta wait till the full release as China was always to OP for me. Fifa 15 - I play with china i win against any other team or country. Fifa 16 - i play with china i win against any other country. Played yesterday with my cousins again on fifa 16, i choose china just cuz it's 3 stars and one of my cousins laughed for picking china. I had beaten the other one with 5 -2 before while he was france, then i beated the other one who was Germany ( 6 - 1 ) and i won with china when he picked Bayern ( 12 - 1 ). The Defense of certain low level teams just some to OP like china has, i lose the ball i almost instantly get the ball back, they barely make any fouls, they shoot like they are champions, and they dribble like messi, that while the highest player was only 74 rated.
    So my first team i'd be playing is China to see if they fixed that shit. :)

ChainSaw likes this.
  3. Cha

ChainSaw Clan Member
    Clan Member

Anyhow if you like a one vs one i'm in for it.

Just play 2 days already, got the Ronaldo edition for FUT I used too play on xbox one but Ps4 got more mature people

my friend Always got matches 8-3 or 4-5 they like too see an update of the GK movement.

For me its hard 2 defend, for example I Played against Bayern with RBL and lost 6-0 then again against the Same Guy I Played 5 vs 5 star teams and got draw 1-1 and 2-2.

Maestro likes this.
  4. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Fifa 17 or fifa 18? Xd

5. Cha

ChainSaw Clan Member
    Clan Member

LoL

FIFA 18 I see now