Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

eShoot Infiltration Tournament - 2v2 2017

Discussion in 'Running Tournaments' started by punisher, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

This is far from good overview, its a mess now to find next upcoming match. It is a real problem.

Look Puni you have done wonderful work with this tourney and everyone appreciates it. But one of the biggest hickups is the announcing of the coming matches. I dont honestly know when the matches are coming, since they get drowned at this topic or some other topic. The solution is very simple.

I think we all agree but you, that we need clean simply page for coming matches, and no other messages is allowed there. You dont need to create new topic for every match as you did write above, but simply delete the already played matches from there. This leaves only the upcoming matches there. It would be very fast for everyone to see and no need to go thru of pages to find some match.

Maestro and N008 like this.
  2. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

MK tourney 20+ pages, nobody bats an eye.
    Eshoot tourney 2 pages, everybode loses their mind.

I dont see that logic? :eek:

BlastorZ likes this.
  3. Del!c

Del!c Well-Known Member
    THE LEGEND VIP

Because those matches were announced MAESTRO style, with BIG ASS LETTERS AND PICTURES AND AVATARS AND ALL KINDS OF BULLSHIT ALONG WITH IT. So it was real hard to miss it.

Aria, BlastorZ and Maestro like this.
  4. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

WHAHAAHAH thank you my friend it's amazing what you write. And yes look Delic and everybody I understand my style can be annoying sometimes and I can be sometimes too over the top, but still Delic has a point here. Puni remember whatever you do in regards of tournaments it's an entertainment at the end of the day. So yes it's always a great idea to decorate and make the specific text to nicely stand out when you need to present an info to public.

And look puni again people COMPLIMENT YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. EVEN AN EGOMANIAC RETARD LIKE ME IS GETTING JEALOUS LOL. Let's say from standpoint of the community you are MVP right? Most valuable player and you are in charge of a bigass important tournament right? What more can you want? You get compliments, attention, girls, money etc. Okay stop it I am totally writing shit, but you got the point right?

So tell me for real now punisher as a grown man if you see that people love your tournament they compliment you a lot as well, but then you see that basically ALL people can't find their matches how can you become butthurt AT OBJECTIVE REALITY FOR THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUR PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS? Look let me paint it more clearer again to you. You are wasting so much energy talking about how everything is fine while everybody tell you it's not fine when if you simply make 1 topic ONLY for times and dates and each round info clearly seen that's it!!! SO FUCKING EASY.

Look man wake up puni you are a grown man and you are smart and you are intelligent and you understand when stuff needs to get done, these players here are the players who comprise your tournament, these players train for your tournament, they spend their time for your tournament! Why you think storm and aria train so much to get better? Why you think I waste my private time I could spend for example in a bar or wherever, to come into and commentate and then edit and do professional vids? For my love of these people and these fucking community and sof2 and our family here, but look you can't take all this shit for granted man. I can easily go and play on main or spend this time of my life on something else than helping you with this tourney. I mean man APPRECIATE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU MAN AND I KNOW YOU DO! I KNOW YOU DO! Puni if it quaks like a duck, walks like a duck, looks like a duck it's a fucking duck. Man stop being stubborn AND JUST DO THE GODDAMN TOPIC ALREADY!

5. punisher

punisher Hacker

It actually was puni style, not tbe bible text and fontsize 10000000000000, tho.

You are free to announce the match in big letters as i cant do most things on forum, most of the time atm.

6. punisher

punisher Hacker

TOURNAMENT RANKINGS
    Yet again for scores i'm refering to the following website:
    http://houseofpainserver.co.uk/events/

The Website is currently running a pre-automised system, which manages the rankings through a system, and checks which team should be on top, based on: Points, Blue Wins, Red Wins, Total wins, Draws.

By the current rankings, ALL STARS are in the lead due to round wins on blue and red side, with SWEDISH HOES following them on 2nd.

If the rankings aren't correct, please refresh the page as the datebase has adjusted an counting error.

7. N008

N008 Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

We should have more points if I get this torunament rules correctly lol.

Del!c likes this.
  8. punisher

punisher Hacker

Points are. Based 9n map wins.
    Map win is 3 points
    Map draw is 1 point
    Map lose is 0 points

Ranking first goes by points.
    When there are multiple people with the same amount of points,it will rank the team with the most round wins on blue side, then red side, then total wins, then total draws.

9. N008

N008 Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

We have 3 wins and one loss and it says we have 3 points only, that's why I said it needs to be corrected.

10. punisher

punisher Hacker

Oh, will take a look

11. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Active Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

How about a news ticker on top of the site?

Off topic: wouldn't be nice to have a page for players to give kudos, criticize or just general comments about our server without registering? That way we would be giving voice to people. In the server, most people think twice about sayind something i guess. However this means, more work for puni... This wold be a page without registering, just with a name, text box and a captcha i think.

12. punisher

punisher Hacker

Thought about it, but spam is the most difficult part to avoid, ofcourse a captcha could do it.
    I think i could add a section on this forum, where people can add their experience without having to register.

I'll create a seperate topic for these kind of requests tho, so i know what things people are into doing.

UPDATE
    This feature has been added to the forum. There is a section where people can add a post without having to register.

#172 punisher, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    BlastorZ likes this.
  13. BlastorZ

BlastorZ Active Member
    S-Admin Clan Member System Operator

Great man. I have created a short link so it's easier for people to visit. Going to put it on server announcements.

http://bit.do/hopfeedback

valiantnorth likes this.
  14. Maestro

We were complete fucking idiots. And we needed to finish this tournament. We should actually think of something and do finish it at least one way or another. I am working on a huge tournament as well, yet eShoot as an idea shouldn't die.

15. valiantnorth

valiantnorth New Member

I'd be willing to put in a lot of practice time for some tourney this year - anything really. Can rec/do good commentary as well.

Maestro likes this.
  16. Maestro

Well that sounds epic great and exciting bro but tell me what is your nickname ingame? Like sorry I just don't recognize you from our main server with your forum nickname. Commentary partner is also always welcomed! We do tournaments and events what we post on youtube and some on twitch as well!

valiantnorth likes this.
  17. punisher

punisher Hacker

guessing his nickname is valiantnorth. :D

18. valiantnorth

valiantnorth New Member

Nailed it - find me in game as ValiantNorth I have a youtube under the same name as well as a twitch account.