Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CHOOSE new commentary style for HoP Maestro!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Storm, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Hello people,

Lets talk about choosing new style for Maestro. He is going to make some new YouTube videos concerning psychology, politics, entertainment etc. But he still needs to pick style of presentation.

I think we could all give him some ideas here, it could be what kind of style you want him to do, or even what kind of style NOT to do. Let me open this with style he should AVOID, this guy is very annoying;

:D

2. punisher

punisher Hacker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Clan Leader Clan Member

Use my style of talking. Deep and calm and the hop girls will love it. :D

Maestro likes this.
  3. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Yeahhhhh! Well you are the sole leader of HoP now, you can expect to have all kinds of rewards and favours from HoP memberhood.
    You truly have this calming and pacified effect on listeners.

4. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

How about pitbull type of commentator/ political plogger; Alex Jones! This guy is a Super star and he believes in his agenda. You would get lot of attention speaking like him, it would be entertaining as well!

Almost forgot; there is plenty of drama around him, just look at those +100 cameras around him!

5. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

AHAHAHAHAHH :D

6. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

One more, its overkil! ROFL

7. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

So lets continue this, I bring this video you posted earlier in another topic, http://www.houseofpainserver.co.uk/community/threads/never-ever-trust-women-completely.1843/ , its this nerdy voice style, I know that you like to do videos in this style, but you should definitely avoid this, since its really annoying to listen....Not to mention that YouTube is full of nerdy voices doing game podcasts, problem with those are that they are not entertaining at all ( unless you really happen to like the game they talk about). I think you should aim into extreme, some thing that makes your viewers JUMP UP from their chair and say; Wow this guy is fucking crazy (in good sense) !

8. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Ok this is little bit crazy, and I dont think that it would work in some serious podcast ( like psychology, politics etc) but in entertainment this could be goldvein...I mean you know already how to do joker laugh, so you might as well use it more often..it ALWAYS entertains me when I hear it!

You only would need to apply it in right kind of platform..perhaps humour...FUCK I HAD AN IDEA ! LET ME DIG IT UP !

9. Maestro

Maestro Sexy And Deadly Joker
    Staff Member Administrator S-Admin Tournament Management Clan Member

Jesus christ man whahahahaha :D. I can play a character from time to time, but it's not like I can do a simple talk and then all of a sudden do a joker laugh lol. I don't walk or talk whatever to whomever thinking I am the joker talking lol. To do a good Joker you need to zone in or any character for that matter. You have to kinda feel through the character, you can't just BE a character in life it's unhealthy and basically impossible. I will do some simple talks for sure kinda small podcasts or whatever as well in addition to some small character plays I do now. But this when I will have more time and interest in it. BTW STORM LETS GO PLAY SOF2 LOL!

Storm likes this.
  10. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

I wanted to show you this; CHECK THE WHOLE EPISODE WHEN YOU HAVE TIME!

Its 'Mike Strutter'' By Paul Kaye..it did only air couple seasons in MTV ..in 2007-2008 if I remember Correct..

Anways, I did love it! Its too heavy and offensive for most people I think, but it could work in YouTube...

Anyways, this Mike Strutter is cocaine ADDICT, booze addict, violent AND also business man, inventor and show host ! But also funny ( well at least in my opinion).

Now this character is not politically correct ( something that you would also appreciate I think ), now that I think about this, you are already half way there Mae ( just the way this guy talks ! )

If you want to do something entertaining, do this kind of clip; you only need to record some talking and acting, and maybe show some silly clips you find in internet. Not expensive or too hard to do! I PROMISE YOU, I WILL BE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN IF YOU WILL DO THIS!

Maestro likes this.
  11. Maestro

I love it! If something remind me to check it out later bro I for sure will! Amazing vid tho lol! I may do a video of short parody about this guy lol!

12. Maestro

WAAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Storm likes this.
  13. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member
    S-Admin THE LEGEND Clan Member

Just use the Waddle style! You know what it is!

Maestro likes this.
  14. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

''The Strutter bubble guarantees you absolutely zero personal contact''

One of my favorite Strutter items and also funny as fuck. :D

Maestro likes this.
  15. Maestro

You know what Storm fuck it! If you like this strutter so much then I will return back to making shitty detective videos from time to time when I have time. I just rewatched some of my shit and it actually was really similar. And look I can't be sitting and just doing strutter shit without no context, the game of L.A. Noire provides this context for me like a Strutter type shitty detective who is badass handles every case but is a total duche and a dumbass lol. I don't want to review vids or some people in real life like strutter I also don't want to be a poor mans version of strutter in all honesty. So when I will have time now I will either A. Do a shitty detective or B. Do some other shit whatever comes to mind lol :D. So choose yourself if you wanna watch this strutter or no lol. I wanna finish L.A. Noire which is a bigass but REALLY interesting game, playing it like a Shitty Detective! LOL I rewatched some of my previous episdoes of shitty detective and I did laugh at a lot of places it's totally retarded strutter style so here ya go :D

#15 Maestro, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Storm likes this.
  16. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

Haha I would love to see shitty detective going strutter !

Hmm I was close to write that you should forget these game videos, but I reconsidered; this might be it, it might really work well! Also you should not play them games all the way thru ( this would be too boring AND time consuming to most viewers ) BUT to MAKE game reviews with Strutter attitude. Like making a episode per one game ( as I said before, nobody wants to see you live virtual life inside some game with or without strutter attitude too long ) , these would not have to be new games, but any games from last 20-25 years. There would be a ton of material to work with.

Youtube is full of game reviewing nerds, but they all sound the same ! There is not one doing game reviews on this style I bet!

To get us in mood;

Maestro likes this.
  17. Maestro

We'll see :D BUt I do want to finish up my L.A. Noire first :D I will review different fucks and criminals and underworld there in the same manner. Either way we see how it goes lol. But I love to return to my roots for now :D And I want to fuck up my detective partner real good in many ways!

Storm likes this.
  18. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

This is not what to do;

Did look only one video from this guy makes me seriously disliking him. On the other hand he seems quite popular ( had 140k views in only several days from population of 5m ), so seems that lot of people thinks him funny. Must be mosly children or something ( i hope ! )... o-m-g

19. Maestro

It's in finnish but tell me what exactly you don't like about this guy? :D

20. Storm

Storm Clan Member
    S-Admin Clan Member

It doenst matter its finnish, you dont miss anything , he is just doing goofy game review and trying to be funny while doing it,

What I dont like about this video, well i can draw up list quite fast;

1.Its supposed to be funny, its not really ( that is matter of taste of course, for someone else it might be very funny indeed )
    2. The content is complitely without any substance or interest.
    3. That guy has very annoying way of presenting things ( he is making very bad face acting and his little jokes are just lame )
    4. He has this almost feminine way of presenting things, but on the other side he is trying to be tough guy ( he is clearly not, the contrast of this is striking ). Weak man trying to be tough is a crime in my books :D
    5. He even brings politics in it, in middle of video when he is reviewing the ''baby game'', he suddenly says that if that baby would be Donald Trump, he would throw it in hell and it would burn there 24//7...I think its bit bad taste to say it in comedy video, but hey this is what these ''leftist liberals'' are doing all the time, no matter the country. For them its ok to say it and they actually belive it also. Its minor thing, but I would be willing to bet half of my savings that this guy has hardly any understanding about politics, economy, philosophy and such. Therefore his opinions are of little account to me.

6. To sum it, its not funny, interesting or anything else than low point. It only succeeds to be annoying above all else. KO

Maestro likes this.